Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Unbearable PAIN !

yeah. I trying to throw away my feelings. Well , that's the way it should be . Who tell me not to believe in LOVE ? Bad me . I could never bring back my past , and REPEAT it again , cos' it hurt a lot .

YESTERDAY'S STORY .
played BADMINTON for 2 hours non-stop . with a standard 4 student . YEAH , awesome . I win . wanna know the secret ? while i was playing , i reminded myself , if you win this , you'll get rm1000 for reward , although it's was not true . YEAH , STILL , I WON !
Today's Story
WOKE up early , online , yeah , i online at least 12 hours a day , which make me go dizzy . and all . Then , havin' butt pain ,hand pain , and dizzy . RUNNY NOSE . aggh . FOR SHORT , pain for today . HARD WORK antibodies ~

No comments:

Post a Comment