Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Jumble Story

yeah .I've a lot of things to write cos' i didn't write for days . miss you BLOG .

that KID I've hated , damn I'm APPROVED ?

I was talkin' to my moms clerk , something bout' Facebook lah ~ Then , suddenly , a 9 y/o kid say " I have Facebook too , ADD ME ! " - shock - shock -
In his class , he keep askin' his friends wheather they have one a not .
I COULD NOT believe it ! cos' 3 of them have a FACEBOOK account . HUH ?

K-POP : Most of the SMENT artist will do comeback next year , I hope the comeback will be 13 of JANUARY , ASKIN' WHY ? cos' 13 of January is my birthday , so , it's would be such a complete . ( for BEHIND THE SCENE , please do IM me on Facebook , ofc , i won't reply , type there , BEHIND THE SCENE FOR BLOG , then , i'll reply ) Even , big bang and 2NE1 is going to make a comeback next year , ah~ UKISS too.

LET'S END THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment